For the eighth consecutive year, CCA has been named on Outside Magazine’s Top 50 Places to Work in the United States. As a small, boutique design studio tucked into the Rocky Mountains, we are thrilled to share the spotlight with terrific companies throughout the country.
For 41+ years, CCA has focused on the health and well-being of our teammates, as much as we have on the success of our business. Beyond a strong salary/benefits package and endless company perks – is a commitment. A commitment to high design and a collaborative team spirit. It is seen throughout our work, and its evidenced in the repeat clients and long-standing members of our team.
Some interesting facts about the CCA team:
- We have 19 professionals currently on the CCA team
- The average employee at CCA has been with us for 9 years
- Besides Charles, Rebecca & Brian have been with the firm the longest – celebrating 15 years each!
- Five of our staff once left the company to pursue work with other firms…only to return to CCA.
- We have eight women on our team. Three of them sit on our management committee
- 10 out of 15 architects on our staff are licensed. That is a huge number compared to other firms of similar size. What does that mean for our clients? It equates to an exceptionally knowledgeable staff with proven expertise.
We are incredibly grateful to for our tight-knit team, who enjoy working together and designing some of our region’s most notable projects. From luxury legacy homes, regional affordable housing projects, to large municipal projects, we love what we do and it shows in our incredibly diverse portfolio. To read more about our team click here.
Interested in joining this thriving group of professionals? Please submit your resume package to email@example.com. We are always on the hunt for our next teammate.