Its a new year, and with each January we reflect on all our successes, challenges overcome, and look forward to all that is ahead of us. 2022 was an incredibly successful year, with much to celebrate! A few highlights:
- Our Casa Cresta Project won the 2022 Mountain Living Magazine Home of the Year!
- The Roaring Fork Fire Rescue Station 45 earned an AIA Colorado Award
- Two of our projects earned Gold Nugget Awards: Whitefish, Ouray County Courthouse, with the Courthouse winning the Gold!
- Our firm was named on OUTSIDE Magazine’s Best Places to Work for the 7th consecutive year
- We welcomed three new team members: Alyssa Miller, Sara Schroeder and Courtney Nystrom
- We were named one of Mountain Living’s Top Architects
- We had work featured in the Wall Street Journal, Mountain Living, and Outside Magazine
- We balanced in-office time and remote work, with the aim of allowing our team to work where it was most beneficial to our clients and each individuals’ needs
- We moved projects from conceptual, to design development, into construction and finally completion. In each phase, we honed our craft, enriched new and old relationships, and explored new materials, technologies and methods
Looking forward, we have a pipeline of incredible projects in the residential, commercial, hospitality, public and pro-bono space. With room for a few more, we’ll be looking for that next new client. We look forward to sharing more of our work in the coming months and appreciate you following along! Happy 2023!